Pilot II™ Guide Jacket
- DriPore Gen2 waterproof fabric
- Fully taped and sealed seams
- Internal zips to hold Co-Pilot liner
- Vented, removable hood with cord locks
- Zippered, external chest storage and hand-warmer pockets
- Splash-resistant zippers with internal storm flap
- Multiple accessory D-rings
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Internal adjustable wrist gaskets
- Large internal dry storage pocket
- TEFLON® DWR coating
The Frogg Toggs Pilot II™ Guide Rain Jacket is made with a DriPore Gen2® – 100% waterproof – layer for extreme water holdout while providing maximum breathability. Packed with features, the Pilot II is ultra-flexible and perfect for any outdoor adventure. Features include a vented, removable hood with cord locks, zippered chest and handwarmer pockets to provide ample storage, splash-resistant zippers w/ internal storm flap keep air circulating through the jacket while also keeping it water resistant. A Shock cord/barrel lock adjustable waist ensures a secure and comfortable fit. Internal zips will hold the Co-Pilot liner and allow the jacket to..
Ratings & Reviews
Pilot II Guide Jacket
by Sam H
Really enjoying this jacket. Definitely is waterproof. Will plan on getting the insert for it with winter coming in.
Most versatile jacket on the market
Summer time rain storms are no match for the Pilot II. Its amazing how breathable yet water proof the fabric is. Zip in the co-pilot and it becomes a top of the line winter suit. The detail of the Pryme-1 is amazing.
The only rain jacket to own!
The only rain jacket to own! I take mine everywhere. I use it on the boat and at the theme parks, perfect for Florida weather!