Java Hellbender Fly & Wading Jacket
• Constructed with DriPore®Gen2 breathable technology
• Full-cut casting design
• Adjustable, full-coverage hood with extended bill and tuck-away collar
• Expandable chest pockets
• 4 zippered pockets
• Full-zip front closure with storm flap and rain gutter
• Adjustable shock cord waistband
• Fold-away rod holder
• Adjustable neoprene and Lycra sleeve openings
• 2 front accessory D-rings and 1 for back net
Ratings & Reviews
One heck of a jacket!
Bass Whisperer| 4/30/2018 2:27:19 pm
When you fish from a kayak, organization, weight and storage can be an issue. My Hellbender jacket weights next to nothing and fits in the smallest of storage compartments. It also has plenty of pockets for extra tackle and bags of soft plastics at the ready, saving me time and keeping the boat deck clear of clutter. Plus, the neoprene cuffs stops the water from running down my arms while paddling.
Shelly| 2/18/2016 8:46:45 pm
After two years on a hanger, just wore my "new" jacket on a cool, windy, rainy day in Western Oregon. Great function and style whether fishing or just going to the store.
Makes a great upland jacket too
Gordon| 11/11/2019 4:23 am
Just spent (6) days in South Dakota chasing ring-necks in all types of weather conditions; wind, rain and snow. Jacket kept me warm and dry every day. The pockets and clip rings on the front were handy for keeping up with gear. The adjustable cuffs keep the rain and snow out of your sleeves. Great Product!