Women's Java Toadz™ 2.5 Jacket
• 2.5-ply ultra light construction and packable
• Full front zipper with external and internal storm flaps
• Adjustable, attached hood with E-Z push cord locks
• Vertical zippered chest storage pocket
• Zippered hand warmer pockets
• Hook-and-loop wrist closures with soft rubber adjustment straps
• Adjustable waist with E-Z push hem cord locks
Ratings & Reviews
Love this jacket!!
Wish I had one in every color! Love that it is lightweight and breathable and doesn't make me feel sticky. Did I mention I love the color options!
Lightweight, breathable and perfect for warmer weather!
I have the Java Toadz jacket in black and I love it! I live where the climate is warm and humid the majority of the year, and my pet peeve is that sticky feeling you get when your raincoat doesn't breathe well. Not the case here! This jacket is very lightweight and breathable so that I can wear it in every season without roasting. Beyond that, my favorite feature is the adjustable wrists andÂ I never thought I would really use that but it does wonders for really keeping water out. My mom steals this raincoat from me any time she travels... guess I know what I'm getting her for her birthday!
Love this jacket! Lightweight but keeps you dry! My favorite!