Women's Pilot Guide Jacket
• Fully taped and sealed seams
• Vented, removable hood with cord locks
• Zippered, external chest storage and hand-warmer pockets
• Splash-resistant zippers with internal storm flap
• Multiple accessory D-rings
• Adjustable waist with cord locks
• Internal adjustable wrist gaskets
• Large internal dry storage pocket
• TEFLON® DWR coating
Does not have the internal zips for the Co-Pilot liners
Ratings & Reviews
Buy it! And a hat...
This is an absolute MUST for ANY rainy day!! I originally got the jacket bass fishing and now find myself in it every time its raining. No umbrellas needed. I have excellent mobility its not fitted like most other women's jackets thank God. The adjustable cuffs are great and the pockets are very roomy. Would have gotten 5 stars but the hood is lacking. I can't keep it on my head without velcroing the front together which isn't always necessary and can become sufficating in humid Louisiana heat.. You can't just flip it up on your head and it stay there. Either the zipper needs to be longer or there needs to be some sort of fastener for the flaps on the collar of the jacket.