Pilot II Guide Jacket
• DriPore®Gen2 waterproof fabric
• Fully taped and sealed seams
• Internal zips to hold Co-Pilot liner
• Vented, removable hood with cord locks
• Zippered, external chest storage and hand-warmer pockets
• Splash-resistant zippers with internal storm flap
• Multiple accessory D-rings
• Adjustable waist with cord locks
• Internal adjustable wrist gaskets
• Large internal dry storage pocket
• TEFLON DWR coating
The Frogg Toggs Pilot II™ Guide Rain Jacket is made with a DriPore Gen2® – 100% waterproof – layer for extreme water holdout while providing maximum breathability. Packed with features, the Pilot II is ultra-flexible and perfect for any outdoor adventure. Features include a vented, removable hood with cord locks, zippered chest and handwarmer pockets to provide ample storage, splash-resistant zippers w/ internal storm flap keep air circulating through the jacket while also keeping it water resistant. A Shock cord/barrel lock adjustable waist ensures a secure and comfortable fit. Internal zips will hold the Co-Pilot liner and allow the jacket to..
Ratings & Reviews
Love the Co-Pilot for this Jacket
Great jacket for the boat or just everyday. The Co-Pilot liner is great for where I live in South Carolina as the weather is unpredictable. This jacket with the co-pilot is great year-round. The vest is my favorite as I can wear it within this jacket or by itself.
Awesome rain gear
Very comfortable. Driest rain jacket I have ever worn. Sized correctly, fits perfect, and comfortable to wear even when its warm outside. Great piece of kit. Highly recommend.
I really like this new color design. The jacket is really comfortable. I like the option of putting in or taking out the co-pilot liner. It keeps me dry and warm in the cold rain and wind. Also, doesn't get too hot on a warm rainy day. Definitely made to be worn year round.