Hellbender™ Cleated Bootfoot Chest Wader
• Adjustable wading belt with locking buckle
• Adjustable X-back suspenders with quick-release locking buckles
• Horizontal zippered chest storage pocket
• Integrated dual-zip hand warmer/storage pockets
• Cleated neoprene-lined boot with steel shank, reinforced midsole, and toe cap
Ratings & Reviews
Hellbender Stout Booted with cleats
Bought these to do some fishing. Tested them out in chest high water and they held perfectly. I'm super happy with three construction and quality. Seamless and watertight. Great innovative design Frogg Togg!
Great Wadders with Great Comfort
first pair of waders i have owned . I bought them for clamming in Cape Cod , MA. spent 3 hours in the water on March 31st the Frogg Toggs kept me warm and dry .
I love these waders...just one complaint
I recently purchased these waders and really love the fit and feel of the waders. I am really enjoying being dry after I am done fishing. My only complaint about the waders are the boots. The boots are not very sturdy, I can feel every single rock and am don't feel very stable wading through slippery rocks. I should have tried the felt bottomed boots. If the boots could be as sturdy as my rubber rain boots I would give 5 stars.