Men's Grand Refuge® 2.0 Bootfoot Chest Wader
• Multi-climate, Breathable, Insulated Chest Wader
• Patented removable zippered liner system for complete versatility and adaptive comfort in all weather conditions
• Zippered-removable 120-gram insulated liner
• Zippered flip-out security pocket
• 10-count shell holder on chest
• Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant nylon in the shin, knee and seat areas
• 1,200-gram Thinsulate boot with cleated outsole
• Mossy Oak Bottomland
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product and exceptional customer service! Frogg Toggs customer for life!
by Kevin Pruett
These are great waders, comfortable and it's awesome! Love the draw string on the chest and the waist belt works great. The boots are better quality than come on the Banded Red Zone too... Besides having a great product their customer service is outstanding! Shout out to Christine Masters!! I purchased my set through a local retailer and the heavy weight liner had the wrong half of the zipper sewed on. After Fort Thompsons wouldn't help me with this problem I contacted Frogg Toggs directly and Christine quickly took care of my problem. My next set of wader will be purchased directly from this company as well as some gloves , wader pants, and rain gear I already have picked out.