Grand Refuge 2.0™ Bootfoot Chest Wader in Realtree Timber™
• Patented removable zippered liner system for complete versatility and adaptive comfort in all weather conditions
• Zippered-removable 120-gram insulated liner
• Zippered flip-out security pocket
• 10-count shell holder on chest
• Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant nylon in the shin, knee and seat areas
• 1,200-gram Thinsulate™ boot with cleated outsole
• Realtree Timber™
Ratings & Reviews
These are the most comfortable waders I have ever owned EXCEPT, the shoulder straps need to be elastic.
Really like these so far
I have owned 2 sets of neoprene waders and was kind of skeptical of this material at first. Waders are really comfortable and warm. Only have worn them on 2 hunts in flooded timber (both between 30-35 degrees and was plenty warm with just shorts and socks underneath ). I could feel small sticks below the surface and have held up so far. I’m 6’4” and weigh 205 and usually have a time finding waders tall enough but these have plenty of room left in the length. If you hunt in darker scenery the Realtree Timber pattern is the way to go. When you done, just rinse them and they are dry within an hour. Only downfall is the straps aren’t my favorite but definitely work. Hoping for several seasons of use, so far I’m really impressed!