Grand Refuge 2.0™ Bootfoot Chest Wader in Natural Gear® Original
• Patented removable zippered liner system for complete versatility and adaptive comfort in all weather conditions
• Zippered-removable 120-gram insulated liner
• Zippered flip-out security pocket
• 10-count shell holder on chest
• Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant nylon in the shin, knee and seat areas
• 1,200-gram Thinsulate™ boot with cleated outsole
• Natural Gear® Original
Ratings & Reviews
Hands down best waders I've owned
I have been STRUGGLING to find waders that actually fit me for over a year. Tried every brand out there- drake (regular and stout), banded (regular, stout and women's), cabelas neoprene, lacrosse and none of them ever fit me perfectÂ� let alone well enough to use for the season. I came across the grand refuge waders for a super affordable price and they fit like a glove. Not only that, but they are effective in the water. I can't say enough good things about these waders especially the zip in/out lining!! Being in Florida, that is greatly appreciated as it's about 80 degrees for early teal and just this morning it was 33. <br>Can't say enough good things about these waders!
Durable with superior warmth
Most durable and user friendly wader I've ever worn. Not to mention superior warmth and comfort. Great for any weather conditions as well.
Zip-in Zip-out liner = year round comfort.
I love these waders during hunting season. I live in the south and the weather is unpredictable....it could be warm one day then freezing the next so the zip in zip out liner is so great. I can wear these waders year-round with no problem!