Extreme Bass 2021 Giveaway Rules
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This giveaway is open only to those who sign up through the landing page, Facebook lead ad, email or 2020 Bassmaster Classic Outdoors Expo. Employees of frogg toggs (the “Prize Partner”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the giveaway. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of frogg toggs® as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws which the winner will be responsible to cover.
3. How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form either on the website landing page or through a Facebook lead ad. Entries will be accepted online starting on or about April 15, 2021, and ending May 27, 2021. All online entries must be received by May 27, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of frogg toggs®. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of frogg toggs®.
4. Prizes: Winners will receivefrogg toggs®: Men’s Pilot PRO™ Jacket in Realtree® Fishing Pattern of your choice, Men’s Pilot PRO™ Bib in Realtree® Fishing Pattern of your choice, Men’s High & Dry Shoes, Women's Pilot Guide Jacket in Realtree® Fishing Pattern of your choice, Women's Pilot Guide Pants in Realtree® Fishing Pattern of your choice, Women’s High & Dry Shoes, Ocean Grip Men’s Flip Flop, Ocean Grip Women’s Flip Flop, one Sun Hat and one cap of your choice; Turtle Box: one portable, waterproof speaker; FIREDISC: Original 24” Short - FIREDISC® Cooker, Realtree® Camo Cover, Ultimate Cooking Weapon™, Ultimate Frying Weapon™ and Wind Helmet; Rapala: Duckett Fishing: 4 Jacob Wheeler Rods and 4 Tackle boxes filled with assorted lures; Rapala: Over 50 bass fishing items; B&W: Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount, B&W Decal collection, Stainless Steel B&W Mug, Navy Patch Hat, Olive Green Leather Patch Hat, Black Mesh Patch Hat, Black B&W Towing Adventure Tri Blend T-Shirt, Blue B&W Towing Adventure Tri Blend T-Shirt, $100 Gift Card; Heybo: Getaway Heather Short, Headwaters Seersucker Shirt, Straw Hat, Wanderer Hoody, Ebb Tide Swim Trunks, Big Bass Orange Patch Trucker Hat, Scout Hat, Performance Tee, 3 Graphic Tees and Duffle Backpack; Simpson’s Meats: $500 gift card; Duckett Fishing: 4 - Pro-Driven Combo Rod and Reels; ORCA: Charcoal 26 QT Cooler, 2 Chasertini Sage and Pearl, Oak Wood Grain Barrel, Walker Tote Capri Blue/Grey, Insight: i3 Tackle Backpack in Realtree Wav3 Blue, Sling Pack in Realtree Wav3 Black, 3700 Tackle Bag in Realtree Wav3 Blue, Tray Tote Realtree Wav3 Black, 3600 Tackle Tray Bundle - 2, 4 packs, 3700 Tackle Tray Bundle - 2,4 packs, Drifter Realtree EDGE Pack, NEW! Bass Rig Tri-Blend T-Shirt ; Wiley X: 4 Pairs of Sunglasses: Breach, P17, Twisted, Ovations — all together a giveaway value worth over $6,600. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Prize Partner. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Prize Partner's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. All items will be shipped to the winner’s address. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for frogg toggs® and the above-listed partners to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Prize Partner. The winner will be notified via an email to the email address they entered for the giveaway on April 15, 2021, through May 27, 2021, 11:59 PM EST. frogg toggs® shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return in a timely manner a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Prize Partner's sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the giveaway and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand that frogg toggs® and the above-listed partners, anyone acting on behalf of frogg toggs®, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
8. Terms: frogg toggs® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, frogg toggs® may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by frogg toggs®. frogg toggs® reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
By entering the giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from frogg toggs®, and all partners listed above. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless frogg toggs® and the above-listed partners and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.