Men's Java Toadz® 2.5 Jacket
• Fully taped and sealed seams
• 2.5-ply ultra light construction and packable
• Splash-proof front zipper with internal storm flap
• Adjustable, attached hood with E-Z push cord locks
• Hand warmer pockets with splash-proof zip closure
• Hook-and-loop wrist closures with soft rubber adjustment straps
• Adjustable waist with E-Z push hem cord locks
Ratings & Reviews
Ronald| 1/26/2019 8:13:35 pm
This is my fourth Frogg Toggs rain jacket. I was concerned about it being too light weight for cold weather, but that proved to be far wrong. The first day I wore it hiking it was 16 degrees and I was comfortable with just the jacket and my wool undershirt. I have since worn it in 30 degree weather with just my mesh liner and was comfortable. This is a great jacket for hiking.
Best on market
George| 11/19/2019 8:55 am
Great rain suit. Use it hunting and fishing. Very dry and lightweight. Have camo and gray suits. Best jackets on the current market.