Amphib™ 3.5mm Neoprene Bootfoot Chest Wader in Realtree MAX-5®
• Triple-finished seams are stitched, glued, and taped
• Adjustable neoprene suspenders with locking hook-and-loop attachments
• Zippered flip-out security pocket
• Quick-drain chest hand warmer pocket
• Dual D-ring attachments
• 600-gram Thinsulate™ boot with wool felt midsole and cleated outsole
• Realtree MAX-5®
Ratings & Reviews
Functions well but room for improvement
Functionality is good, no leaks yet, easy to walk in, and pretty warm for only 600 grams of insulation. However, after the first use it sounds like there is a small hole in somewhere on the the boot, very noticeable sound back at the truck. Also with a size 13 they're tight in the groin area causing wedgies haha, could just be that I have short legs but being 6'2 im not sure. Overall very happy with the waders, just thinking that mine has a slight defect in the boot.
The expensive waders could learn a thing or two from these!
Year 6 now. No leaks, love them! I’ve thrown away cabelas super mags twice and always end up using this same pair. They simply keep up!