Element Day Pack | Solid Elements Brown
The most comprehensive designed hunting backpack available. Whether you're chasing trophy class whitetails in the Midwest, calling in big Osceola toms in Florida, or just going camping, The Element comes in at a comfortable 3lbs and offers a ton of space. . Designed to tackle anything mother nature can dish out, The Element comes with hidden rain fly, allowing you to be prepared in any element.
Features the TS3 front pocket system, which allows three different pocket use options. The first use is a standard front pocket. The second allows the front pocket to be completely unzipped and laid flat, creating a shelf. Ideal use for this is when the pack is strapped to a tree. The final use of the pocket, drops it down and has a basket that will pop out. Creating easy access of binoculars and range finders while in the stand.
• Large day pack
• Compartmentalized for quick organization
• Comfort shoulder and waist strap systems
• Hydration pack compatible
• Attached (stored) rain fly
• Multiple MOLLE locations
• Tree stand shelf and basket system
• Available in Solid Elements Brown (SE), Realtree EDGE, Timber, EXCAPE, Mossy Oak Bottomland and Mossy Oak DNA